NOS ACOMPANHE TAMBÉM :

NOS ACOMPANHE TAMBÉM :

terça-feira, março 15, 2011

Bulga Fever

Hora de sacudir os ossos. Tá tudo AQUI
01 universal robot band - dance and shake your tambourine.
02 sylvester - you make me feel.
03 patrick hernandez - born to be alive.
04 baccara - sorry, i'm a lady.
05 candi staton - young hearts run free.
06 hues corporation - rock the boat.
07 - michael zager band - let's all chant.
08 la flavour - mandolay.
09 peaches and herb - shake your groove thing
10 - gibson brothers - cuba.
11 sister sledge we are family.
12 - anita baker - ring my bell
13 charo - dance a little bit closer
14 abba - know me know you.
15 lipps inc - funkytown.
16 dee d. jackson - meteor man.
17 thelma huston - dont leave me this way
18 boney m ma baker.
19 barrabas - woman.
20 andrea true connection - n.y. you got me dancing

Nenhum comentário :